Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Abiodun Make APC Convention Sub-Committee Chairmen List
All Progressives Congress (APC) has released the names of Sub-Committee Chairmen of its Special Convention for presidential primary.
This was contained in a statement issued by Felix Morka, National Publicity Secretary, All Progressives Congress (APC) early Thursday morning.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State is the sub-committee chairman for Finance and Logistics for the special convention, while Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun will chair Accreditation and Decoration sub-committee.
NewsBeatng reports that governor of Gombe State, Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya and the Minister of Finance, Hajiya Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed will co-chair the Budget sub-committee for the convention.
See full list below
1. Budget – H.E. Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya, Governor of Gombe State
Co-Chair: Minister of Finance, Hajiya Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
2. Finance and Logistics – H.E. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Governor of Lagos State
3. Accreditation and Decoration – H.E. Prince Dapo Abiodun, Governor of Ogun State
4. Security and Compliance – H.E. Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor of Ondo State.
Co-Chair: Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd.), former Minister of Interior
5. Election Planning – H.E. Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, Governor of Kebbi State
Co-Chair: H.E. Hope Uzodinma, Governor of Imo State
6. Transportation – H.E. (Dr.) Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Governor of Kano State.
Deputy: Dr. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Minister of State for the Federal Capital Territory
7. Accommodation – H.E. Babagana Umara Zulum, Governor of Borno State
Co-Chair: H.E. Gboyega Oyetola, Governor of Osun State
8. Media and Publicity- H.E. Abdullahi Sule, Governor of Nasarawa State.
9. Medicals – Dr. Chris Ngige, Minister of Labour and Employment
Co-Chair: Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole, former Minister of Health
10. Legal: Abubakar Malami SAN, Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice.
11. Venue and Site Servicing: H.E. Bello Muhammad Matawalle, Governor of Zamfara State
Co-Chair: Mohammed Musa Bello, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory
12. Election Appeal – H.E. Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe State
13. Hospitality and Welfare – H.E. Simon Lalong, Governor of Plateau State.
Co-Chair: Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
14. Protocols – H.E. Aminu Bello Masari, Governor of Katsina State
15. Digital Communications – H.E. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, Governor of Kwara State.
16. Pre-Convention/Management/ Rapporteur – H.E. Mallam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State
Deputy: Dame Pauline Tallen, Minister of Women Affairs
17. Presidential Screening Appeal – H.E. Abubakar Sani Bello, Governor of Niger State
Co-Chair: Rt. Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives.
18. Accreditation of Diplomats – H.E. Ovie Omo-Agege, Deputy President of the Senate
Co-Chair: Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister for Foreign Affairs.