The Nigerian Bourse (NGX) on tuesday closed positive amidst buy-interests and sell-offs as bulls dominated proceedings, driving up the broad market.
NewsBeatng reports that the All-share Index (ASI) appreciated by 0.67% to close at 52,701.31 points.
In the same vein, Market Capitalization grew by N192 billion to close at N28.704 trillion while the Year-to-Date (YtD) returns settled at 2.14%. The stock market has advanced by 1105.65 basis points since the start of the year.
Market breadth closed positive as UPDCREIT led 21 gainers, and 15 losers topped by UPDC at the end of today’s session.
- NGX ASI: 52,701.31 points
- Previous ASI: 52,348.82 points
- Percentage Day Change: 0.67%
- Y-T-D: 2.14%
- Market Cap: N28.704trillion
- Volume: 228.4million
- Value: N4.44 billion
- Deals: 3,681
NGX Top ASI gainers
- UPDCREIT up + 10.00% to close at N3.30
- MRS up + 9.93% to close at N15.50
- CHELLARAM up + 9.92% to close at N1.33
- SUNUASSUR up + 8.82% to close at N0.37
- MCNICHOLS up + 7.02% to close at N0.61
NGX Top ASI losers
- UPDC down – 6.93% to close at N 0.94
- GEREGU down – 6.71% to close at N139.00
- LINKASSURE down – 6.38% to close at N0.44
- ROYALEX down – 5.26% to close at N0.90
- PZ down – 5.21% to close at N10.00
Top 3 by Volume
- STERLNBANK – 76,738,683
- CHAMS – 17,567,533
- GTCO – 16,754,496
Top 3 by Value
- GEREGU – N1,426,759,562
- AIRTELAFRI – N1,142,777,193
- GTCO – N401,981,250