METRO/CRIME

Just In: Fire Guts Church In Ikeja

 

The Household of David church in the Ikeja local government area of Lagos State has caught fire.

According to eyewitness,  the fire occurred at about 11am when the church suddenly saw the ceiling collapsed and immediately fire erupted from it.

However, confirming the incident, the Lagos State Fire Service spokesperson, Amodu Shakiri, disclosed that the church’s auditorium ceiling was overheating, which caused the ceiling to collapse and ignite a fire.

He added that the damage was being managed by members of the fire department and other relevant agencies at the scene.

ALSO READ  EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students For Alleged Internet Fraud

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button